Author Topic: Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge  (Read 943 times)

Master Graves

• Administrator
  • Posting (Allowed)

• Lord Master

• Love:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Master of Myself before all others!
    • The House of Graves
  • Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • Role:: Master
  • How Active Are You:: I Live The Lifestyle When I Can
Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge
« on: February 18, 2016, 10:41:43 PM »
Apparently, the new version of explorer in Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, does not like the BBCode buttons above the post boxes. If using this browser, you will need to enter the BBCodes by hand. I have no idea how to fix this, or if it can even be fixed without reprogramming the browser itself.

In other news: Goggle's Chrome, Mozilla's FireFox, and the Opera browsers all seem to work fine with the Forums. If you notice any issues with them, please post a topic here to let me know, and I will update this post with the info.

I have not tested the site with Safari or Netscape or any other browsers. If you use one of these browsers, please let me know how the site works with them.

I will be testing the site for compatibility with the iPhone 6+ and iPad 2. I will also be testing it with a few Nook, Android based, tablets and at least 1 type of Android Phone. Any testing on other Tablets or Phones, Android, iOS, or other systems, and iPods will require the help of anyone who may have them. Please let me know the following information: Device brand and model; Operating system and version; Any issues or problems with the site.

Thanks.
Lord Master Vic Graves
Head of Household at The House of Graves
Husband, Owner, & Mentor of Lady Diana